STAY AT GLAMPING WALES, THE CLOSEST CAMPSITE TO THE HAY FESTIVAL
For the 6th year in a row, in 2019 we will be pitching a limited number of our luxury bell tents in association with Glamping Wales at Gypsy Castle Camping.
The Hay Festival of Literature & Arts is an annual literature festival held in Hay-on-Wye, Powys, Wales, for ten days from May to June.
Camp just 300 yards from the Hay Festival site with prices starting from just £34 per person per night (based on 4 sharing midweek).
Minimum stays may apply.
Our Stylish bell tents can sleep 2 – 4 people and include:
• Futon beds with mattresses
• Memory Foam toppers
• Full bed linen, including quality duvets and pillows and 100% cotton bedding
• Fitted Flooring & rugs
• Fairy lights, bunting and lanterns
• Cool boxes available on request
• Hot Showers and quality toilets (please note these are shared with the rest of the campsite)
• Phone charging points
• Continental Breakfast
• Complimentary tea and coffee 24hrs a day
• Bar onsite serving drinks and snacks
• Car parking included (1 car per tent)
Please note these bell tents do not include a wood burner.
To book for our campsite in Velindre, please go to our main Prices & Booking page